About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sparkle & spackle/grated thumbs and cheesy smiles

So the photo shoot went very well :) I had a great team of people working with me.  Alyssa Kennedy helped me choose clothes that looked good on me. She pulled it all together the day of the shoot with cool accessories :) Robin Geary did my hair and Makeup. she is awesome! I call them my sparkle and spackle team :)
 Glen Rose was the photographer.  I really really like him. He is very cool and laid back. never in a hurry. sometimes on shoot the photographer is hurrying the H &M girl...so that makes everybody anxious. but it never felt like that.
ok so great team? check.  operation starvation/workout maximum? check
should be a piece of cake right? NO. Oh My gosh!!! I hate having my picture taken! I really do! AWKWARD!!! I was def not in my element. In retrospect, I wish I had been a little more relaxed or more animated or had a little more energy....but the truth is I was kind of scared to death.  on the other hand....we got great pictures so I guess it doesn't matter. ha
 what a silly thing! One of my pet peeves is when people put their face on the album cover. I know, I know...You need to. but it seems so country cliche. but I will prob have my big face right there on the cover of this one..hahha

I don't think you could see my chicken burn. so that's good.  I also woke up with a scratch down my arm. I have no idea how it got there. weird. Then I was grating lettuce the other day and grated my thumb. right on the knuckle. OUCH. it hurts so stinkin bad! I am so clutsty!!!

I will check in with more later :)  oh here is one of the pics in my "not my most favorite, but it's ok" stack :)

1 comment:

  1. If this one is a "not my most favorite, but it's ok", I can't wait to see the good ones! I love it!

    ReplyDelete