About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Monday, January 17, 2011

nope no babies....

I hae received several tweets and messgs asking if I am having another baby.  that would be a big fat NO. haha  I do love babies. I have two right now, one big one and one little one :)  I think the question stems from some pics that are on my facebook page.  I was in a Christmas musical, called Home for Christmas and in that show I PLAYED a preggo. It was fun being skinny everywhere else and  only having the perfect round mound of a belly.... feeling perfect all over...having that knowing feeling that your butt is still the same size it was, your face hasn't tripled in size, you still recognize your own nose....Yeah that's because it was FAKE! HAHA so, no I am not pregnant.

I did love writing the musical though. So I wrote myself into the show. It was a lot to take on. To be the creator and director and actor, but I had a lot of really wonderful help and an amazing cast!!! It was fun and I Would love to o another show. I think it would be awesome to write a murder mystery! I am gonna think about that one. we will see!

But! Speaking of babies...I saw the most beautiful baby this weekend! My new little cousin. Davis. He is a miracle, as they all are. So sweet and soft and cuddly. He is so loved!!!  Such a blessing :) AND my sister is due any day!  I cannot wait to meet him.  and I will admit, seeing all these new little babies  along with seeing how FAST time flies...it does make my heart skip a little faster. It does make me want to slow it down and bottle it up and keep it forever. (Yes, that is a direct reference to one of my songs on the new album..Bottle it Up) and on certain days I can imagine us with another.... but then I come back to reality and realize that I already feel like I am swimming upstream with only one arm...so I smack myself out of my hysteria and everything calms down again. HA I will just love the ones I have!!!

I am still on the job hunt! got a few new leads over the weekend...UGH! I am trying to be still and pray and listen to what I am supposed to be doing and not let my over active imagination get the best of me.  I will keep you up on my meetings.
I am trying to learn to add pics to this blog, but for some reason I can't. working on it!!!
more soon!!! Amyd

No comments:

Post a Comment