About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Friday, February 11, 2011

close to death and back

Ok, so maybe "close to death and back" is a little dramatic, but then again... I had a stomach virus from hell. I am not kidding. First I had the snot flu (cold, achy, headache, sore throat, fever....) THEN jack went out for the weekend (a show that I was supposed to go to and couldn't because of the snot flu) and came home and said that over 40 people in the band and crew were sick! (He was sick too, which he is NEVER sick)  The next night, I knew. I was gonna hurl!  o my gosh it was the most awful feeling. Then my daughter got it the next morning. I had planned on Jackson staying away at my moms house, but she called tuesday evening and said he was sick too. SO pitiful!!! anyway...I cant believe I just spent an entire paragraph grossing everybody out with my puke stories. enough!
We are better now. whew. That should be out quota for the year!!! YAY

on a totally different realm: I heard that one of my songs for my new album is mixed and sounds amazing! BUT I haven't actually heard it myself yet. (doesn't seem fair, or right and I WILL talk to somebody about that! ha do they not know I do not like to be last? ha)  Hey I am just glad it is being worked on. and embraced! I swear it has been so long since I sang those dang songs I forgot what they sound like! What a happy surprise I will get (HOPEFULLY) .
I am just excited for you to get it and let me know what you think of it!  I love love love the songs. there are some funny ones and some heart breakers. It has a different feel than , "It's Time" but I think that is because I feel different now too.
well I hear my lil man waking from his nap. on to more sword fighting, basketball shooting, wrestling...and tomorrow it's hanging out with Madeleine at  dance competition and a BIG  Ballet (Cinderella)  audition. wish her luck. new place and all....I think she feels out of place. but dang she works hard!!! I love that girl :)))
Thanks for listening Seattle! oh wait...that was weird. I watched "Frazier" as I was falling asleep last night...sorry!
more later :))
Amyd

No comments:

Post a Comment