About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am so excited! I heard mix number one of song number one for album number 2~  YAY!! i am loving it! It sounds so ....BIG! YAY .   The song is  called "Comin out of the Pain"  I cannot wait to get another one finished!! It is so weird because usually it all happens so fast.  The mixes get turned around really quickly, but it seems like the making of this album is taking forever! BUT what is weird is that I don't feel impatient about it. I feel good about it. I am enjoying the process. I am really proud of the work and the heart that  went into it...that is going into it. I don't know where it will land, but I have found my dreams again. and I love that.  I love dreaming of what could be. of what might happen. of possibilities.
dream with me. it works better en mass. :))

thanks guys! more later!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am so excited to hear it! And so happy for you, you sound like you are in the best place ever!...Congrats!

    ReplyDelete