About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

S's and other randomness

yeah..I love things that start with the letter S. Sun, Sand, Salt, salsa, strawberries, sushi....just to name a few. I know that is random, but it is so true...and a little weird. What is your "letter" ? think about it.

House parties are fun. Have you ever had one? or been to one? It is all the new rage. you find a musician you like, contact them, then they come to your house to play some of their tunes, eat your food and talk to all your friends. sounds weird and out there right? i know, but it is happening all over. I actually like to play house parties! It is very grassroots, but I guarantee that people walk away from those with a better appreciation for the artist playing at them. It is a great way to support indy artists like myself. plus I am a lot of fun...haha anyway. think about it.

I have a meeting with the photographer on Friday. any thought on what the album cover should look like?  any thoughts on what I should call this album? I am really not sure. But I would like to hear what you think ! so lemme know!

another random thought: Yesterday Jackson and Jack and I were walking on the Greenway by our house. And Jackson said, "You can watch movies on your ipod everyday" totally out of the blue~! bwahahaha! WHY did he say this? I have no idea. then he just kept walking like it was no big deal. He is so funny!
maore later :)) thanks for your input!
amyd

1 comment:

  1. Album Title: Seeds

    It starts with an S which is your favorite letter...and its a seed you are planting and it will grow like your blog says...

    Just a suggestion....Your the song writer I have no artistic talent whatsoever now ask me a math question I can help... :)

    Love ya....

    ReplyDelete