About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Friday, February 18, 2011

closer and closer

ok! I have heard song number 2! YIPEEE!!! I may HAVE to give you a sneaky peak of this one. I will not be able to control myself!!! I LOVE love love LOVE it! ok, good that is out of my system.

I met with photographer #1 today :) I took pictures of what I like and dont like and I think we have a good idea of what the photoshoot will be like! I am getting excited about it. Like I said before I am not a fashionista, BUT I have to admit that I liked buying magazines this week and looking at what I like and dont like. down to make up and hair, clothes, shoes. It is kind of fun :))

random~ if you like The show Top Chef (Which I LOVE) then you should check out please pack your Knives And Go blog. SO funny.

Random #2 (yes, get ready it is another Jackson story)  I took him to Chic Filet yesterday. there were two other older boys (4yrs) in the play area. well, Jackson, being only 2 thought this was AWESOME!!! He was laughing SO hard he could hardly walk....(I dont know why he was laughing, they were just running and laughing and being boys. ) Then out of the blue Jackson YELLED, "I love my birdie!" and literally fell over laughing. let me explain...he calls his....thing....a bird. HA so he thought he was really gonna make those older boys laugh so hard if he said the word BIRD! HAHAH of course they had no idea what he was talking about, but they did laugh because he said it in a funny way, and he was hysterically laughing. LOL His little personality kills me. I mean, haven't we all done that? gone for the shock factor to make people laugh? hahha I love it!

more later...nobody say "bird" hahahaha
amyd

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA.....I just totally laughed out loud. Where'd he come up with the word "bird"? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally putting that into my vocabulary! I can hear it now, "quit being such a BIRDhead!"

    ReplyDelete