About Me

My photo
nashville, tn
Hey. I am a singer. A songwriter. a creator of a whole lotta stuff...kids, dinners, musicals, songs, messes.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I cannot begin to tell you how sore my body is! Last night Jackson got up in the middle of the night coughing so I went to get him some water and my shoulders were so sore I could barely lift the glass!! that is so terrible! I feel like I am kicking so serious butt though. I have discovered a few things about me though. 1) I am very competitive....(which I knew...but not in an exersize context...) like I try to do the moves BETTER than the girl on the tv.  why? I do not know...something just clicks in my mind and I have to DO it! 2) I am a lot more self motivated than I thought I was. I am very glad about this discovery. I have always be very active and done SOMETHING. but last year, I just really slacked off....because I didnt have time. no, really. There were not enough hours in the day for me to work out AND shower (then go to work and do all the other stuff I had to do) so I think I got used to saying I dont have time, I think it started sounding fake even to me. but the truth is I really didnt have time. haha So I am relieved to know that NOW I will drag my butt in front of the tv , find the channel and rock it! WAHOO! let's hear if for endorphin high!!!!
Today after my regular workout Jackson and I went outside to play. He wanted to go to the baseball field to run the bases. well, I ended up running the bases while he cheered for me to run faster from  the dugout! I am telling you he is my trainer! haha so cute.

I think you are going to like my album. I hope so! The songs are sounding so good :) I love it. i hope it lands somewhere  fantastic. somewhere  exciting. I want the hype. the love. the wish. the spark.   I am gonna hold out till it feels right. We have worked really hard on it. It deserves to be heard. pardon my pride. excuse my self promotion.  accept my offering of painstakingly passionate work where every note has been labored over, yet freely flowed till it felt perfect at the time. until it felt effortless, intentional. I hope you love it and talk about it and play it for your friends and share it because you are excited to hear something fresh yet familiar.  i hope I hope i hope.

funny story :  today Jackson was singing "Birdie Birdie birdie OHHHHH" ya know like Justin Beiber's "Baby Baby Baby Oh"..... hahaha  enough with the BIRD!!! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment